Homologated to EU L1e-B Type Approval
< Shipping to UK & Western Europe* only>
*includes Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal & Spain.
For shipping outside UK & Western Europe*, please click here
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS
Speed1: 45 kph (approx. 28 mph)
Range1: 35-40 km (approx. 22-25 miles)
Slope gradient: 20 degrees
Motor: Gearless BLDC 48V 750W Hub Motor 3 speed modes
Driven wheels: Rear
Throttle: Half-twist throttle grip (right side)
Battery: 48V 15.6AH (748.8 watt/hour)
Battery Charge time: 3 hours
Charger: 5A, 110/220V
- Brakes: 140mm mechanical disc brakes (2-pot)
- Rear suspension: Mono Coilover Shock Absorber
- Fat tires: Tubeless tires, 4.10/3.5-6 or 13x4.00-6 or 13x5.00-6
- Display throttle module (DTM) with speed mode selection, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, and voltage level.
- Lights: Driving beam headlamp, passing beam headlamp, front position lamp, side retro-reflector, rear retro reflector, stop lamp, rear position lamp, rear registration plate lamp
- Audible warning device: electric horn
- Pre-installed mudguards
- Heavy-duty kickstand
Fully Charged Edition Special
The Fully Charged Edition Motochimp Moped comes available in two colour options - FC Blue and FC Yellow, each comes mounted with a special edition plaque.
You can also catch the Fully Charged Edition Motochimp at Fully Charged Live 2019, from 7th – 9th June at Silverstone.
Weight: approx. 42kg
Dimensions: 1102mmL x 655mmW x 1153mmH
Ground Clearance: 98mm
Seat Height: 661mm
Handlebars tubing: 22.2mm
Lock and Go
- One key to rule them all (uni-key system for starting the bike, locking the battery and locking the bike)
- Steering lock
- Stable kickstand for fuss-free parking anywhere
- Energy dense Titan8 Li-ion battery
- Removable battery pack
- Can be charge with the battery on-board the bike or separately without the bike.
- Built with automatic cut-off when battery is fully charged
- Protection from over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature
- Battery cells are tested to withstand 500 full charge-discharge cycles
- All Motochimp electric mopeds come with one year of manufacturer warranty from the date of delivery against component failures, excluding items exposed to wear and tear, such as brakes, tyres, handle grips and seat. As the Motochimp moped has a very unique construction, first-time users may not be familiar with the usage of the bike. Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your nearest dealer if you have any operation or maintenance questions.
Delivery & Collection
- Delivery period: Aug-Oct 2019
- Shipping options will be prompt upon checkout after delivery address has been input.
- For delivery within UK, shipping option includes self-collection at Fully Charged office in Bristol, or you can opt for delivery to your address with an add-on of £99.
- For delivery in Western Europe, shipping option includes an add-on of £199 for delivery to door.
- Drop us an email at email@example.com for any other inquiries.
1Under the test condition with fine and windless weather, total load capacity under 100kg, the tire pressure set to factory setting and the battery fully charged, riding on a normal asphalt road, continuous riding with speed under ECO mode on a zero degree road. Actual specifications may vary from model shown. Options and features of Motochimp® range are model dependent and available at the purchaser’s option. Motochimp® reserves the right to change or modify any of the specifications without prior notice.