Warranty, Returns & Cancellation
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We do not accept returns or refund for all shipped products. In the event that the product is damaged on delivery, please refer to Warranty terms.
If the product has not been shipped, you can request to cancel your order. Each MOTOCHIMP bike is hand-assembled on order. Cancelled bike orders after 7 days from date of order, are subject to a 10% cancellation fee, and will be deducted from the total refunded amount. An email notification will be sent once the cancellation is approved. Refund will be issued back to the original payment method, which usually takes 5-7 business days. In the event that you no longer have access to that payment method, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for alternative refund method.
We accept returns on accessories if the item is unopened and unused. All returns must be approved. Both initial and return shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total refunded amount. An email notification will be sent once the cancellation is approved. Refund will be issued once the item is received and inspected.
3rd Party or Self-Shipping: 3rd party or self-shipping of any MOTOCHIMP bike or battery is prohibited due to specific certifications that are required to ship our batteries. The information necessary for a 3rd party to ship our battery is proprietary and will not be provided if requested. We are not liable to accept returns for merchandise refused by a 3rd party shipper or international borders. We are not liable for any unresolved issues or parts for merchandise transported to regions we do not already ship to directly or have authorized dealers. It is the responsibility of the owner to source an e-bike specialist for repair or maintenance in an unsupported region.
Each new MOTOCHIMP bike comes with a manufacturer’s warranty for the original purchaser. COMPLETED REGISTRATION OF THE WARRANTY ON MOTOCHIMP.COM IS REQUIRED FOR VALID WARRANTY. This warranty provides each original purchaser of a MOTOCHIMP bike with a warranty against manufacturer's defects. Each MOTOCHIMP bike is designed to be simple and user serviceable for easy fixes. Please refer to the user manual that comes along with the bike for tips on regular checks and maintenance. In the event of technical difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Servicing may also be done at any of MOTOCHIMP authorized dealers.
GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD. grants a 1-year warranty from the date of delivery, against component failures, excluding items exposed to wear and tear, such as paint, brakes, tyres, handle grips and seat. Component failures include the battery, motor, controller, and display. The MOTOCHIMP bike is intended for use on paved road only.
Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty. This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.
This warranty, which goes beyond the requirements of statutory legislation for defect liability, will only apply if the following points are met:
- If bike was purchased from GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD. or one of MOTOCHIMP’s authorized dealers or distributors
- If you are the original and first owner of the bike (warranty is not transferable in the case of a re-sale)
- If bike has followed all intended use purposes
- If the electronics have not been repaired or modified.
- If the bike was assembled by a certified E-Bike specialist or dealer
- If product registration was submitted at: https://motochimp.com/product-registration/
All disassembly and shipping costs incurred will be the sole responsibility of the owner. This warranty is only valid for the first buyer. In the event of a re-sale, the transfer of the warranty is transferrable subjected to approval from GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD. Please contact manufacturer at email@example.com. Any other remedy, such as compensation or loss of use, is excluded. The warranty period cannot be extended by granting an additional warranty.
- The conditions of the present warranty will apply only if the bike is bought directly from GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD. or one of it’s authorized dealers or distributors. No vendor or distributor may change the terms of this warranty unless the vendor or distributor replaces the MOTOCHIMP warranty terms with its own warranty terms on the company’s letterhead. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident
- Damage from off-road or stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the bike.
- Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD. or its dealers.
- Installation of any 3rd party parts, accessories, or electrical components.
- Any components that have been modified or tampered with, including but not limited to tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, controllers, etc.
- All warranties are void if the bike is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the bike as described in “Intended Use” section
- Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use or rental operations.
- If electrical parts have been repaired or modified by a person not authorized by GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD., all warranties are voided.
- Lost or damaged keys are not covered under warranty.
INFORMATION ON WEAR AND TEAR
Some components of your bike are subject to wear owing to their function. The extent of wear depends on the care, maintenance and nature of the use of your MOTOCHIMP bike (mileage, riding in rain, dirt, salt, etc.). Bikes that are often left outside can also be subject to increased wear due to weathering. The parts must be replaced once they reach their wear limit. This includes but is not limited to:
- the brake cables
- the rubber hand grips
- the tyres
- the seat
- the brake pads
- the rims or brake discs
- the LED lights (headlamp, DRL, rear/stop lamp)
- the retro-reflectors
- the fenders
- the foot pegs
- the mirrors
- the bike stand
The brake pads and disks are subject to wear owing to their function. Check the condition of the pads regularly and, if necessary, have them replaced by a specialist dealer. Brake discs also wear out. Regularly have the thickness of the brake discs checked as part of inspection and replace the components, if necessary. Replacing these parts due to wear, is not subject to the statutory warranty. Environmental factors cause wear on these moving parts. These areas must be regularly cleaned and maintained.
Depending on the operating conditions, it cannot be ruled out that parts will have to be replaced due to wear. You must contact your manufacturer/dealer before arranging repairs in order to ensure the quickest and most cost-effective way to deal with your issue. Shipping and disassembly instructions from either the dealer or GO GO MACHINES PTE. LTD. must be followed. Otherwise warranty service will not be provided. Failure to comply with the assembly specifications and inspection intervals can void the warranty and liability for defects.
FREIGHT DAMAGE POLICY
If your product is shipped to you and arrives damaged, please contact us directly by email within 3 business days from the date of delivery and provide photos and videos for verification. Please note that any damage caused by shipping is not covered by any warranty.
For all inquiries on warranty and returns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org