The Motochimp Lyinh V1 electric moped is the first production model of the Motochimp range.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS
Speed1: 45 kph (approx. 28 mph)
Range1: 60 km (approx. 38 miles)
Slope gradient: 20 degrees
Motor: Gearless BLDC 48V 750W Hub Motor 3 speed modes
Driven wheels: Rear
Throttle: Half-twist throttle grip (right side)
Battery: 48V 20AH (960 watt/hour)
Battery Charge time: 1 hour
- Brakes: 140mm mechanical disc brakes (2-pot)
- Rear suspension: Mono Coilover Shock Absorber
- Fat tires: Tubeless tires, 4.10/3.5-6 or 13x4.00-6 or 13x5.00-6
- Display throttle module (DTM) with speed mode selection, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, and voltage level.
- Lights: Driving beam headlamp, passing beam headlamp, front position lamp, side retro-reflector, a rear retroreflector, stop lamp, rear position lamp, rear registration plate lamp, direction indicator lamps
- Audible warning device: electric horn
- Pre-installed mudguards
- Heavy-duty kickstand
Weight: approx. 45kg
Dimensions: 1102mmL x 655mmW x 1153mmH
Ground Clearance: 98mm
Seat Height: 661mm
Handlebars tubing: 22.2mm
Lock and Go
- Steering lock
- Electromagnetic lock for securing the battery inside the frame.
- Stable kickstand for fuss-free parking anywhere
- Removable battery pack
- Can be charged with the battery on-board the bike or separately without the bike.
- Built with automatic cut-off when the battery is fully charged
- Protection from over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature
- Battery cells are tested to withstand 500 full charge-discharge cycles
- All Motochimp electric mopeds come with one year of manufacturer warranty from the date of delivery against component failures, excluding items exposed to wear and tear, such as brakes, tires, handle grips and seat. As the Motochimp moped has a very unique construction, first-time users may not be familiar with the usage of the bike. Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your nearest dealer if you have any operation or maintenance questions.
Customs, duty, VAT & Taxes
- Shipping does not include any import duties or taxes. Fees will be charged to the buyer upon receipt of the product. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local authorities and ensure that the Motochimp electric mopeds can be imported before purchase.
1Under the test condition with fine and windless weather, total load capacity under 100kg, the tire pressure set to factory setting and the battery fully charged, riding on a normal asphalt road, continuous riding with speed under ECO mode on a zero degree road. Actual specifications may vary from the model shown. Options and features of Motochimp® range are models dependent and available at the purchaser’s option. Motochimp® reserves the right to change or modify any of the specifications without prior notice.